Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05741 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,096 (¥506,778) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Prague costs 700 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)