Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05819 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,816 (¥563,985) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponce costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)