Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05734 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,357 (¥529,391) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)