Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06233 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,396 (¥359,333) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (39 minutes ago)