Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06106 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,877 (¥358,287) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)