Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06104 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,409 (¥432,648) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)