Cost of living in Oakland, California, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.008 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oakland, California (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,077 ($2,294) in Oakland, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)