Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02417 DKK / HUF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,870 (366,923 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)