Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02399 DKK / HUF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,068 (503,019 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)