Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02348 DKK / HUF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,989 (510,661 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)