Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06466 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,291 (Shilling282,889) in Nyeri.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)