Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06158 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,260 (Shilling328,996) in Nyeri.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (33 minutes ago)