Cost of living comparison between Nuremberg, Germany and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,872 (€1,327) in Nuremberg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (33 minutes ago)