Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05819 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,812 (¥563,913) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Athens costs €16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)