Cost of living comparison between Numazu, Japan and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06085 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,702 (¥340,228) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)