Cost of living in Numazu, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05989 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,184 (¥537,350) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)