Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05635 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,876 (¥583,422) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)