Cost of living in Nukus, Uzbekistan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 158 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00061 DKK / UZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nukus (Uzbekistan) is 71% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,013 (11,552,333 сўм) in Nukus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 841 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)