Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33255 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,138 (Mex$ 30,486) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (35 minutes ago)