Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36266 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,743 (Mex$ 18,592) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (33 minutes ago)