Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35210 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,211 (Mex$ 14,799) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)