Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09923 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,278 (руб 113,656) in Novosibirsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)