Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10797 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,799 (руб 109,288) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (44 minutes ago)