Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10753 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,867 (руб 128,954) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (26 minutes ago)