Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11998 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,033 (руб 75,284) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)