Cost of living comparison between Novokuznetsk, Russia and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10963 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,204 (руб 93,077) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (29 minutes ago)