Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.000 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,486 (R$ 7,244) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (43 minutes ago)