Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,150 (R$ 4,620) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)