Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.163 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,955 (R$ 3,678) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (25 minutes ago)