Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06265 DKK / RSD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,527 (168,009 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)