Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06252 DKK / RSD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,748 (267,894 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)