Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06004 DKK / RSD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,964 (149,291 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bursa costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)