Cost of living comparison between Nova Iguaçu, Brazil and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.141 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,833 (R$ 3,659) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)