Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.998 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,754 (R$ 7,886) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (40 minutes ago)