Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06210 DKK / XPF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 24% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,090 (500,685 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)