Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06263 DKK / XPF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 22% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,245 (243,419 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)