Cost of living comparison between Nouméa, New Caledonia and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06239 DKK / XPF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 25% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,648 (250,824 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)