Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06228 DKK / XPF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 25% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,733 (461,385 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 2 hours ago)