Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06200 DKK / XPF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 24% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,787 (480,395 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zabrze costs 150 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)