Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 555 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.381 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 12% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,340 (£2,427) in Nottingham.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)