Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.600 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,792 (£1,487) in Nottingham.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)