Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.459 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 5% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,716 (£2,685) in Norwich.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)