Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.108 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,374 (£2,266) in Northampton.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (43 minutes ago)