Cost of living comparison between Norrköping, Sweden and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.765 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 5% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,923 (15,582 kr) in Norrköping.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)