Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.775 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,469 (19,967 kr) in Norrköping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)