Cost of living in Nogales, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32443 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nogales (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,891 (Mex$ 61,311) in Nogales.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)