Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.727 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,311 (﷼ 1,228) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)