Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12055 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,751 (руб 89,184) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)