Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10625 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,530 (руб 136,751) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)