Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10285 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,476 (руб 101,856) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (15 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Managua costs 105 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 32,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (about 2 hours ago)