Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11744 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,242 (руб 61,669) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)