Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10767 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,581 (руб 98,274) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 4 hours ago)