Cost of living comparison between Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10945 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,151 (руб 47,061) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)