Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11985 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,299 (руб 60,900) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)