Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10630 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,508 (руб 117,673) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)