Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09799 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,301 (руб 115,328) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)