Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10930 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,863 (руб 71,944) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)