Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10635 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,308 (₨115,734) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)