Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09848 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,050 (₨183,283) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)