Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,852 (R$ 6,305) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)