Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.741 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,778 (R$ 7,341) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)