Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.294 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,300 (R$ 6,233) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)