Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,342 (R$ 8,846) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (44 minutes ago)