Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05635 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,138 (¥357,376) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €650 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (about 1 hour ago)