Cost of living comparison between Nishinomiya, Japan and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06131 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,292 (¥233,114) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)