Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05644 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,777 (¥403,563) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)