Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06308 DKK / RSD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,939 (157,556 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)