Cost of living comparison between Ningbo, China and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.008 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,027 (元10,940) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (40 minutes ago)