Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,628 (元10,973) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)