Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.945 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,097 (元13,852) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)