Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,371 (元9,268) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)