Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05794 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,243 (¥452,930) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)