Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06013 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,773 (¥411,978) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (33 minutes ago)