Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06131 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,947 (¥276,420) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)