Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06233 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,247 (¥276,724) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)