Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05657 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,827 (¥438,899) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 12 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (37 minutes ago)