Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06181 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,255 (¥279,146) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)