Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05572 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,332 (¥418,759) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (about 2 hours ago)