Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01127 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,192 (904,247 Franc) in Niamey.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)