Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01133 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,091 (1,685,580 Franc) in Niamey.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)