Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01133 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,486 (1,808,867 Franc) in Niamey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)