Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01136 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,568 (1,809,956 Franc) in Niamey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)