Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01137 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,585 (1,986,098 Franc) in Niamey.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)