Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35563 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,712 (Mex$ 41,368) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)