Cost of living in Neyshabur, Iran vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Neyshabur has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Neyshabur.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neyshabur (Iran) is 72% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,608 (﷼ 48,967,770) in Neyshabur.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)