Cost of living in Neyshabur, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Neyshabur has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Neyshabur.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neyshabur (Iran) is 72% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,473 (﷼ 41,812,354) in Neyshabur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)