Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.477 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,835 (£2,104) in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 13,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 3 hours ago)