Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.728 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,059 (£1,496) in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)