Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.247 DKK / AUD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,384 (AU$3,885) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (29 minutes ago)