Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,506 prices entered by 1,219 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.661 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,051 ($4,962) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)