Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,329 prices entered by 1,325 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.052 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,566 ($4,390) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)