Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,657 prices entered by 1,248 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.326 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,078 ($5,229) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)