Cost of living comparison between New York City, United States and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,103 prices entered by 1,093 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.780 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,419 ($2,569) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)