Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,132 prices entered by 1,024 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.566 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr38,876 ($5,921) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 1 hour ago)