Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.398 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,489 (NZ$5,113) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.03 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)