Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.457 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,683 (NZ$4,865) in New Plymouth.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)