Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.416 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,730 (NZ$5,147) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)