Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.605 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,329 (NZ$6,152) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)