Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.983 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 23% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,389 (NZ$3,088) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)