Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.879 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,470 (Q17,599) in Guatemala City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Coimbatore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 200,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £505 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,970 (about 5 hours ago)