Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 951 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.908 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,143 (Q16,680) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 2 hours ago)