Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 864 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.860 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,380 (Q14,399) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)