Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 620 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,915 (Q14,986) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)