Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.905 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,347 (Q10,324) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (37 minutes ago)