Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Neuquén has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Neuquén.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07157 DKK / ARS *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 69% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,550 (ARS $119,458) in Neuquén.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pokhara costs ₨ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 19,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,743 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)