Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.709 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,930 (15,754 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)