Cost of living in Netanya, Israel vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.784 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,257 (14,161 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)