Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.858 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 16% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,473 (7,788 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,784 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)