Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.767 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,687 (13,407 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)