Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.804 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,261 (15,113 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)