Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06185 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,488 (¥460,608) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Managua costs 105 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 32,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨80 (about 3 hours ago)