Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05995 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,676 (¥428,305) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 3 hours ago)