Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.500 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,237 (R 22,455) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,023,100 (about 1 hour ago)