Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09740 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,429 (₨168,677) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)