Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00230 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,492 (COL$3,253,896) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)