Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.548 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,526 (33,777 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (19 minutes ago)