Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,887 (29,390 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)