Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.630 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,356 (33,878 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)