Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.656 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,391 (34,119 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (44 minutes ago)