Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 DKK / AZN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,572 (3,892 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)